The key benefits derived by the Bank are:
1. Reduction in all-in costs of raising deposits since DepositBook is a cheaper alternative to market interest rates and the absence of KYC requirements and maintenance of accounts reduces operating costs for Partner Banks.
2. Effective asset liability management through precise management of funding volumes as needed and enables Banks to support ad-hoc balance sheet growth.
3. Minimisation of risk through diversification of funding channels and markets.
4. Matching asset and libilities maturity profiles on the balance sheet.
5. Raising foreign currencies (EUR, CHF, USD, etc.) to optimise the funding mix.
6. Enhance profitability through optimised liquidity ratios (NSFR and LCR).
Please sign in to leave a comment.